O desconhecido não é um obstáculo. Na verdade, é um começo. É um desafio. E é o que buscamos na Laureate. Todos os dias, nós estamos dispostos a repensar a respeito da educação. Para desafiar as expectativas. Para reinventar carreiras. Para crescer além dos limites. O que você não sabe?
Training and Development Specialist (Virtual)
Candidatar-se Empregos ID 51029BR Publicado 02/10/2021 Instituição Walden University Cidade Virtual
The Training and Development Specialist will support the management of the project workflow for a multi-discipline enrollment training and development function focused on new hire training, skills training, program knowledge, manager training, and various technical programs. This individual will play a key role in the continued development and delivery of the enrollment certification program. This is a project-oriented role, and the types of training or training-related activities can shift based on new initiatives and processes driven by the needs of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary project manager of the Enrollment Certification program. This includes (but is not limited to): acting as the point-of-contact for Enrollment Managers; reviewing content and communicating maintenance updates to the product design team; supporting the short and long-term roadmap for new course launches as part of the program; and working with leadership to continue to develop and expand the program
- Manage the requests for training or instructional resources directed to the enrollment teams. This includes evaluation of requests, recommending and developing a scope of work, and executing the design, development, and delivery of the instruction or resource.
- Work in partnership with management and other stakeholders to identify, create, and implement targeted training programs to improve selling skills and program knowledge using a blended delivery method
- Work with internal subject matter experts to develop and facilitate training
- Conduct needs assessments, and confer with management, to determine training needs and priorities
- Effectively navigate within a highly regulated environment
- Adaptability to continued changes and shifts in business priorities, and demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at any given time
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree in Instructional Systems or Training and Development preferred
- 3-5 years of professional training experience, as a Sales Trainer, Learning and Development Specialist, or a related role
- Highly focused on job priorities and customer needs
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Demonstrated experience creating instructional resources in Rise 360 or similar e-learning tools
- Demonstrated ability to work in and adapt instruction within a remote work environment, including facilitation of training using Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or other platforms
- Flexibility to adapt schedule to serve various time zones within the U.S. as needed
- Deadline-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities in a remote work environment
- Prior experience working in a higher education or related environment
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Salesforce experience preferred (either training within Salesforce, or working directly in Salesforce in one’s role)
- Experience as an instructor or course support in Blackboard Learning Management system
- Microsoft Office Suite skills required (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Teams, MS PowerPoint, etc…)
Nosso objetivo é ter um time de colaboradores diversificado que represente nossos estudantes e comunidades. A Walden University é uma empregadora que traz oportunidades iguais, comprometida com a contratação com base no mérito. Os indivíduos são considerados para cargos para os quais cumpram as qualificações necessárias e que sejam capazes de desenvolver em nossa Universidade. Não discriminamos com base em sexo, raça, cor, religião, idade, nacionalidade, deficiência física ou mental, gravidez, informação genética, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, condição de veterano ou qualquer outra condição protegida pelo governo federal, estadual ou local. De acordo com o Título IX das Emendas de Educação de 1972, a Walden University é obrigada a não discriminar com base no sexo em seus programas ou atividades educacionais, e não o faz. Essa proibição se estende a admissões e empregos. Para obter mais informações sobre a política do Título IX da Walden University, incluindo a aplicação do mesmo, clique aqui.