Sim, somos uma rede global de instituições de ensino. E também somos muito mais. A cada dia, nossos profissionais, professores, estudantes e ex-alunos se envolvem com comunidades ao redor do mundo. Nós mudamos vidas. Nós fazemos a diferença. Nós sabemos que estamos apenas começando. Na Laureate, hoje é o início de tudo.
Ou Procure por Categoria
Senior Full Stack Developer
Candidatar-se Empregos ID 39683BR Publicado 04/08/2019 Instituição Laureate Education, Inc. Cidade Columbia
The Walden’s Student Information Systems team’s goal is to deliver a world-class user experience to our customers by leveraging the latest in user experience design and technology enhanced by Artificial Intelligence and Automation. Our team consists of highly driven, technically talented people who are passionate about developing new innovative solutions to drive Walden’s key business strategies.
The Walden Student Information Systems team is looking for a talented, highly motivated and hands on Full Stack Developer to help drive a best in class user experience for our students. The developer will design and build enhancements to existing student portals as well as new and innovative technology experiences, develop a common framework and reusable components and API’s using API/Micro services development and Web/Mobile experience design concepts, and be responsible for the day to day maintenance of these systems.
- Work with digital product management teams to determine business requirements and manage design, build and deployment of enhancement and new product initiatives
- Work with Architecture teams to determine architecture and design of the portal components and API’s by understanding needs from Product Management
- Provide thought leadership in helping business leaders understand how portals experiences will enhance customer engagement
- Work with vendors to integrate their products into the portals and on new product development
- Passionate about performing hands-on work as well as accelerating teams by providing appropriate support
- Work across a matrix organization using Agile IT methodologies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
- At least 6 years of related experience
- with relational (Oracle, Sql server) and Nosql (Mongo DB) databases
Familiarity with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Familiarity with Firebase is a plus