Manager, Talent Management
Candidatar-se Empregos ID 44421BR Publicado 11/05/2019 Instituição Walden University Cidade Columbia
Under minimal guidance, the Manager of Talent Management will lead a talent acquisition team in the attraction, recruitment, and hiring of a high-performing, diverse faculty and staff workforce. The Manager of Talent Management will be responsible for developing and executing a recruitment strategy that emphasizes diversity and supports efforts to bring in the best faculty, staff, and leadership talent.
The Manager of Talent Management will also facilitate organizational development initiatives across Walden through the integration of human resource programs and associated projects. This role will manage and support the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of programs that enable professional development and continuous learning.
Lead the identification, development, and implementation of broad recruitment strategies that address short and long-term staffing requirements.
Execute a robust faculty and staff hiring process that is consistent, repeatable, verifiable, scalable, and visible to the enterprise
Develop and implement a robust direct sourcing strategy to ensure pipelines of candidates are developed and maintained including the recommendation and implementation of new sourcing methods
Conduct in-person and over-the-phone interviews
Serve as the executive talent acquisition partner
Stimulate time to fill, interview to placement ratio, and cost per hire
Update staffing and recruiting programs and policies as needed
Monitor the maintenance and effective utilization of the internal resume tracking system
Ensure company compliance with staffing policies and procedures as well as employment laws and regulations
Support various HR functions in the strategic development and execution, planning, and facilitation of organizational development programs and initiatives
Assist with the design and development of HR programs for management and employees
Create and maintain learning activities, training materials, instructor guides, and lesson plans
Perform needs assessments to enhance the effectiveness of faculty, staff, and leadership performance
Review evaluations of courses, objectives, and accomplishments
Identify/incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans
Effectively manage, coach, and develop direct reports.
May work with leadership to manage the recruitment budget and invoice payments as it pertains to hiring expenditures to include background checking, print and on-line advertising, search firm fees, etc.
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- 8 to 10 years of related experience required
- 2+ years of management experience required
- BA/BS in HR, Business, I/O Psychology, or another related field required
- MBA or MA/MS preferred
- Change Management and/or Project Management certifications a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating talent management and talent acquisition programs
- Experience communicating and interacting with executive management
- Seasoned knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and changes business and departmental initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects with shifting priorities
- Able to work as part of a team and independently