Sim, somos uma rede global de instituições de ensino. E também somos muito mais. A cada dia, nossos profissionais, professores, estudantes e ex-alunos se envolvem com comunidades ao redor do mundo. Nós mudamos vidas. Nós fazemos a diferença. Nós sabemos que estamos apenas começando. Na Laureate, hoje é o início de tudo.
Ou Procure por Categoria
Candidatar-se Empregos ID 43985BR Publicado 09/06/2019 Instituição Laureate Education, Inc. Cidade Columbia
Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAUR) is a leading provider of post-secondary education on an international scale. Laureate offers high-quality undergraduate, graduate, and specialized degree programs in a wide range of academic disciplines that result in strong employment and social mobility outcomes for its students. The Company is dedicated to being a Movement of change in the higher education industry and the communities that it serves, with a focus on preparing its students to engage and positively contribute to their communities and to the world. Laureate is one of the largest Public Benefit Corporations (PBC), a new class of corporation committed to creating a positive impact on society. After becoming a publicly listed company on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, the Company became the first PBC to go public on any stock exchange in the world.
Laureate embraces three main operating principles: collaboration, outcomes, and innovation. These core principals are central to how we will achieve our operating plans. Equally important is our people! Laureate is committed to fostering authentic and empathic leaders that will create a positively energized work environment and unleash the best in our employees. For more information, visit www.laureate.net
The Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer (SRE) will be responsible to develop innovative and effective solutions in an energetic and highly collaborative environment to support the vision and strategic goals of Laureate Education.
The SRE will help build, manage, maintain and improve solutions across multiple clouds. As part of the team, the SRE will collaborate and assist in automation and streamlining of operations and processes, build and maintenance of tools, deployment and monitoring of systems and troubleshooting and resolving issues in our production and non-production environments. This position will require skills in development, networking, security, and system administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Implement and maintain technologies such as Oracle Database, Oracle Data Integration, Apache Tomcat, Linux and related technologies in support of Ellucian Banner and Oracle Integration.
Design and management of AWS components such as VPCs, EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Lambda etc.
Deployment and management automation of cloud-based infrastructure and software
Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet availability, security, performance and recoverability requirements
Architecture and implementation of cloud-based monitoring, alerting and reporting
Drive innovations that improve availability, resiliency and performance of the service
Develop and conduct component and system tests
Maintain technical currency in related products and technologies with the goal of improving approaches, methodologies, and components
Installation and maintenance of Database & applications in accordance with established best practices.
Documents processes and procedures.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary liaison for all integration and system related activities to Banner and other SIS systems
Participate in the occasional on-call rotation supporting the infrastructure
Engage with corporate and institutional technical staff to insure alignment and execution of technical directions and methods.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; commensurate experience is also accepted.
- Oracle Relational Database 12c experience, to include SQL & PL/SQL, Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Demonstrable knowledge of container technologies
- Proven knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, latency matters, internet routing and load balancing
- Experience managing AWS or Google Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with central logging and monitoring systems (ELK, Datadog, Sensu)
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code and/or Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation).
- 5+ years production application support experience in a Highly Available / Highly Utilized environment
- 5+ years UNIX/Linux administration experience including diagnosis of performance issues, package management, load estimation, kernel tuning, networking configuration, etc.
- Experience working to deadlines and managing competing priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Multilingual (Spanish and Portuguese) preferred, but not required